A Little Bird Told Me..,

Friday, July 29, 2016

My Gratitide List

So, it's been a while.

Thank you for stopping by. I will try and make it brief, as I know that the average "hit" only skims quickly to see if they might be interested by the topic at hand... I will most likely lose you there.. lol ...

But seriously...

Did you ever notice that it's hardest to be thankful about things when the going gets tough?

For instance:



  • When your last good nerve has packed up and moved to Shanghai? 
  • When your stress level has soared to explosive? 
  • On a day when you crashed the car, lost your phone, and got dumped? 

One thing I have learned in recovery is that the times that I have to stretch the furthest to find something to be grateful for, are the times I need it the most desperately. 


Even if you aren't a Christian, being thankful has it's benefits... 


Check out this article by  Amit Amin  

http://happierhuman.com/benefits-of-gratitude/







No comments:

Post a Comment