A Little Bird Told Me..,

Thursday, November 18, 2010

An end of an era!

Greetings! It's Thursday night, and I can't sleep, soooo here I am, bothering YOU! lol

What's on your mind, you ask? Well, funny you should ask. I am thinking about seasons- and change. This past week, a group that I have attended for the past eight weeks drew to a close.

What awesome times they were! We had the best hosts! They fed us, loved us, learned with us, and fed us... : ) seeing a pattern??? lol

Al D., or "Doc Bean", is pictured here meticulously prepping up vanilla bean seeds for his famous, or rather ALMOST famous Al Bucks coffee.. it's going to catch on... I know it! <3>

Having met and gotten close to some cool new friends, and much as I am saddened to think that I won't be spending Monday nights with them any more - I know that there will be another adventure waiting for me around the corner. Just as awesome as this one has been...

It's autumn - fall.. winter is right around the corner. The next season is looming close by. (entirely TOO close in my almost humble opinion.. : )
Granted, change doesn't come all that easy for me. I have to really work at my attitude regarding changes in my life.

So... my options: I can moan, groan, complain and caterwaul that I have to move on, OR I can anticipate more fun and more adventure... but it is going to have to be some really cool stuff to outdo the times with "Doc" and his most wonderful wife, Heather! <3

So, while change isn't exactly easy, it IS after all New England... and if you don't like the weather, then just wait a minute!




2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo does this mean I'll be seeing you daily since you're embracing change? lol....noooooo pressure!!! love you, good entry...I like the Al Bucks....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Frannie, my dearest goob!!! <3 .. working on it.. seriously... he does make a GREAT cup - o - joe!! Miss and love you! <3

    ReplyDelete