A Little Bird Told Me..,

Monday, September 27, 2010

I LOVE surprises!!!

Good evening, all! Hope today finds you well- it's raining here, and if here is like there, you too are getting wet... : P

There are a few things on my heart today... my family... there are many that are sick, and my heart aches for them, so I am praying. with no time to donate, and the funds below low, it's the best thing I can do. Of course, if the finds weren't running for cover, and I had plenty of time, it would STILL be the best thing I could do. <3>

So this weekend I played bass with some old friends, some newer ones, and met a few more! It was a wonderful weekend, and it's awful to see such a fun time end.

We led worship for Freedom Fellowship, and had a special speaker come and preach. For those of you that are allergic to church, I understand, really I do.... been there myself.. but please indulge me for this post, as I have had such wonderful answers to prayer that barely met my lips...

First of all, it's been a dry season.. dry enough that I had to reorder chapstick. : P Money has been sooo tight, and I have had to sell some things to try and alleviate the rent payments. For those of you not familiar with courier work, I need to explain something... you have to keep a hefty portion of what you make for gas, tolls, parking and the like every week.. it's a given.. you make out well on double runs, keeping your speed down, and not running the AC.. : P

You get the picture. Last night at the service we asked the Lord for blessings - surprise ones, too.. the unexpected. Since no request is far fetched for the Lord, and we love and believe Him to take care of us, He does.. and He has suuuuch a creative streak... : D

I had to sell my amp, UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!! and it was a Hartke 350 head and Ampeg 15 in speaker cab... (for those that don't speak musician, - it was a decently powerful rig :-D ) sooooo... I had to borrow one to play with this weekend - it was a nice one.. with WHEELS even!!! lol... "the supplier" was really really gracious, and offered to let me "hold onto it" for a while.. babysit it so that I can have one to use and not have to chunk money that I don't have into another one, just yet! Since he's not using it all that much.. I am sooo thankful! The one I borrowed is worth about 500 smacks... definitely good for smaller venues <3.

Add to that the $25 extra dollars that I have in my checking account.. God only knows why and how I have it, but it's going to help me last until payday!!!

Then there was the call to the credit card company- I charged some clothes (ALL on sale!!!) for my twice in a lifetime pilgrimage to get new underthings and all that girly stuff... : ) some things just are NOT supposed to be hand me downs.. lol.. with payment due date that came and went on Friday, and me with no extra cash to be found, I ended up late and the late fee is hefty and more than the minimum payment due. I called and asked for more time... *BUZZ* wrong answer... : P

So... I called today to ask about the hardship program. I didn't qualify for that but they DID waive the late fee if I pay it off in the next two weeks.. . YAAAAY!!!!

So there have been some wonderful answers to prayer even since last night.. I can't wait to see what else He has up His sleeve! I want to challenge you to believe for some amazing things, too!


*If you want to know more about how to invite Jesus into YOUR life, please drop me a note! - God bless!

thanks to wallpaperez for the pic!









No comments:

Post a Comment