A Little Bird Told Me..,

Friday, July 2, 2010


Hey there! It's that glorious day, once again! That much anticipated event that circles the calendar in a happy dance! Yup, it's FRIDAY!!!!

Isn't it interesting that we wait and groan for the weekend... all week the countdown plunges us closer to the beloved two day bask-o-refreshing... or does it?

Last weekend, I had so much stuffed into my weekend, it felt like an erupting girdle. A cattle prod couldn't have crammed more things to do into my weekend.

Time stacking. In triplicate. That veritable five o'clock whistle couldn't blow fast enough. Like a runner with a baton, I was out of the starting gates blowing steam and leaving skid marks.

Come Monday, The hamster wheel struck again, claiming another hapless victim.

Visions of a deep calm sea invaded the mind. Well, after all, things will calm down .... right after....... and so on and so forth... you get the picture...

sigh...

But one thing about wheels, they eventually come around again-and when it did, I made a choice... No more victim!!!

I am a victor! <3>

Come on in!.............. the water's FINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment